- 2722Square Feet
- 1951Year Built
AMAZING LOCATION close to Good Harbor Beach with scenic marsh and ocean views is this well-maintained expanded Cape in East Gloucester. Used as a 2 family but can easily be converted back to single family. Unit 1 is TAW rental offers a renovated kitchen with stainless appliances, slate backsplash, butcher block counters, and breakfast bar open to a living room with granite fireplace, large dining room with a gas stove and wraparound windows overlooking gardens and tidal marsh and 1st-floor bedroom with private bath. Also offers another bedroom, shared bath/laundry room and a 2-room master suite with expansive views plus a finished lower level room with a granite fireplace. Unit 2 is a TAW rental with an open concept 1st floor, renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, center island, granite counter tops and a dining room with a gas woodstove and laundry hook-up. 2nd floor has modern bath, 2 bedrooms and sitting area. Landscaped yard, patio, outdoor shower & 2 paved driveways.
Ask A Question
Login to get all available property details.
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Gutters
- Lot DescriptionPaved Drive, Easements, Flood Plain, Fenced/Enclosed, Level
- Property StyleCape
- Roof MaterialAsphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- HeatingForced Air, Hot Water Baseboard, Electric Baseboard, Gas
- Electric Features200 Amps
- SewerCity/Town Sewer
- WaterCity/Town Water
- View Count1
- Square Feet2722
- Year Built1951
- Road TypePublic, Paved, Publicly Maint.
- Lot Size7120
- Parking Spaces5
- Year Built DescriptionActual, Renovated Since
- Square Feet Source******
- MAIN LOC95243
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tax Year2017