- $689,000List Price
Welcome to 74 Greenwood Lane, a picturesque antique home filled with period character and modern updates including central AC, renovated full bath, and tasteful vinyl siding. Enter through the charming foyer to find a large living room featuring pocket doors, a wood-burning fieldstone fireplace, and built-in shelving. The living room opens to the dining area making a great space for entertaining. Finishing the first floor is a bright sunroom with a built-in storage bench, half bath, and eat-in kitchen with a stained glass window. Upstairs you'll find the sprawling master with sitting area, two more bedrooms, and a luxurious full bath featuring heated tile floors and a jetted tub. Step outside and you'll enjoy a large flat yard, 1+ garage, and parking for 6. And there's room to grow! Bring your ideas and take full advantage of the walk-up 3rd floor. Notable updates: furnace (2019), roof/sunroom (2008), windows (2016), central AC (2007), full bath (2012). Showings by appt. start 1/9/21.
Listed by Paul Cakounes of Maloney Properties, Inc.
Ask A Question
- Garage DescriptionDetached
- Parking Spaces6
- Parking DescriptionOff-Street, Paved Driveway
- Total Parking Spaces7
- Square Feet1,820
- Square Feet SourcePublic Record
- Lot Size10019
- Lot DescriptionPaved Drive, Level
- MAIN LOBB3875
- Property StyleAntique
- ColorRed Brick
- Other (See Remarks)
- UsmAmenitiesBasement, Fireplace
- Year Built DescriptionUnknown/Mixed
- Year Built SourcePublic Record
- SQUARE_FEET_DISCLOSURESFloorplan measurements for marketing purposes only; buyer/agent to do due diligence.
- Date Listed01/06/2021
- Property TypeSF
- List Price$689,000
- MLS Number72771858
- MLS StatusContingent
- Year Built1890
- Property TypeDetached
- Full Bath1
- Half Baths1
- Master BathNo
- Lead PaintUnknown
- HeatingForced Air
- Heat Zones1
- CoolingCentral Air
- Cooling Zones1
- WaterCity/Town Water
- Hot WaterNatural Gas
- Utility Connectionsfor Gas Range, for Gas Dryer
- SewerCity/Town Sewer
- Tax Year2020
- Building Number74
- NeighborhoodPiety Corner
- StreetGreenwood Lane
- DirectionsGPS Accurate. Bacon to Greenwood.
- Elementary SchoolSee supt.
- Junior HighSee supt.
- High SchoolSee supt.
- Adult CommunityNo
- Fire Places1
- Living Room DescriptionFireplace, Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, Flooring - Hardwood, Lighting - Overhead, Pocket Door
- Living Room Dimensions13'7"X15'3"
- FlooringHardwood, Stone / Slate
- Bath 1 DescriptionBathroom - Half, Flooring - Hardwood, Wainscoting, Beadboard
- Bath 1 LevelFirst Floor
- Bath 2 Description
- Bathroom - Full
- Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower
- Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built
- Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid
- Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- Recessed Lighting
- Bath 2 Dimensions10'2"X6'10"
- Bath 2 LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 2 DescriptionCloset, Flooring - Hardwood
- Master Bed DescriptionCloset, Flooring - Hardwood
- Master Bed Dimensions13'5"X21'7"
- Master Bedroom LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 2 Dimensions11'4"X15'3"
- Bed 2 LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 3 DescriptionFlooring - Hardwood
- Bed 3 Dimensions13'6"X10'1"
- Bed 3 LevelSecond Floor
- Dining Room DescriptionCloset/Cabinets - Custom Built, Flooring - Hardwood
- Dining Room Dimensions11'5"X15'
- Dining Room LevelFirst Floor
- Kitchen DescriptionFlooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, Window(s) - Stained Glass, Kitchen Island, Recessed Lighting, Gas Stove
- Kitchen Dimensions15'5"X15'4"
- Kitchen LevelFirst Floor
- Living Room LevelFirst Floor
- Other Room 1 DescriptionFlooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, Beadboard
- Other Room 1 Dimensions13'3"X7'8"
- Other Room 1 LevelFirst Floor
- Other Room 1 NameSun Room
- Other Room 2 DescriptionFlooring - Hardwood, Pocket Door
- Other Room 2 Dimensions20'3"X6'1"
- Other Room 2 LevelFirst Floor
- Other Room 2 NameFoyer
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Walk-up Attic
- Basement FeatureFull, Bulkhead, Sump Pump
- Other Room 3 Dimensions14'X23'
- Other Room 3 LevelThird Floor
- Other Room 3 NameBonus Room