- $545,000List Price
This home is move-in ready in a desirable North Reading neighborhood! The first floor has a large open kitchen with beautiful stainless steel appliances attached to a dining/sitting room. Have the ability to work from home in your office which can double as a spare bedroom. The first floor is completed with a bedroom and a full bathroom. The second floor offers room to entertain in the large family room. There are two additional 3/4 bathrooms, each tiled and elevating the homes feeling of sophistication. The master bedroom offers ample space with a large walk-in closet. The final bedroom can be found on the second floor with a large closet. Additional storage space and potential for a workshop is available in the one car garage. The back deck overlooks a nice yard with plenty of wildlife to enjoy. Seller requests to continue to show for back up offers.
Listed by Gina And Associates and Gina Thibeault of Keller Williams Realty
Ask A Question
- Garage DescriptionAttached, Storage
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking DescriptionOff-Street, Paved Driveway
- Total Parking Spaces5
- Home Owners AssociationNo
- Square Feet1,810
- Square Feet SourcePublic Record
- Road TypePublic
- Lot Size17119
- Lot DescriptionPaved Drive, Cleared, Gentle Slope
- MAIN LOC95236
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Property StyleColonial
- Roof MaterialAsphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- AmenitiesShopping, Golf Course, Conservation Area, House of Worship, Public School
- Vent Hood
- UsmAmenitiesBasement, Golf
- Tax Year2020
- Parcel NumberM:25-P:013
- Date Listed01/07/2021
- Property TypeSF
- List Price$545,000
- MLS Number72772654
- MLS StatusContingent
- Year Built1953
- Property TypeDetached
- Full Bath3
- Foundation Size20 x 36
- Master BathYes
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Insulation FeatureFull
- Lead PaintUnknown
- HeatingHot Water Baseboard, Gas
- Heat Zones2
- Electric Features200 Amps
- WaterCity/Town Water
- Hot WaterNatural Gas
- SewerPrivate Sewerage
- Year Built DescriptionActual
- Year Built SourcePublic Record
- View Count6
- Building Number25
- StreetLeland Road
- TownNorth Reading
- Zip Code 41605
- DirectionsRoute 62 to Abbott to Leland
- Elementary SchoolE Ethel Little
- Junior HighN. Reading MS
- High SchoolN. Reading HS
- FlooringTile, Laminate
- Bath 1 DescriptionBathroom - Full, Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower
- Bath 1 Dimensions7'8"X4'9"
- Bath 1 LevelFirst Floor
- Bath 2 DescriptionBathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall
- Bath 2 Dimensions15'11X6'
- Bath 2 LevelSecond Floor
- Bath 3 DescriptionBathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall
- Bath 3 Dimensions7'2"X4'7"
- Bath 3 LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 2 DescriptionCloset, Flooring - Laminate, Lighting - Overhead
- Master Bed DescriptionCeiling Fan(s), Ceiling - Vaulted, Closet - Walk-in, Flooring - Laminate, Lighting - Overhead
- Master Bed Dimensions13'7"X12'4"
- Master Bedroom LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 2 Dimensions13'10X10'9"
- Bed 2 LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 3 DescriptionCloset, Flooring - Laminate, Lighting - Overhead
- Family Room LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 3 Dimensions14'2"X9'3"
- Bed 3 LevelFirst Floor
- Family Room Dimensions14X21
- Family Room DescriptionFlooring - Laminate, Lighting - Overhead
- Dining Room DescriptionFlooring - Laminate, Lighting - Overhead
- Dining Room Dimensions11X17'7"
- Dining Room LevelFirst Floor
- Kitchen DescriptionFlooring - Laminate
- Kitchen Dimensions15'6"X8'4"
- Kitchen LevelFirst Floor
- Laundry LevelSecond Floor
- Laundry Room Dimensions5'11"X4'4"
- Other Room 1 DescriptionCloset, Lighting - Overhead
- Other Room 1 Dimensions10'8"X9'5"
- Other Room 1 LevelFirst Floor
- Other Room 1 NameHome Office
- Interior FeaturesCable Available
- Basement FeatureFull, Unfinished Basement