- $675,000List Price
Great Single Family alternative. Tired of overbidding and waiving everything and losing out? This is your opportunity to get into Melrose. This is a duplex in a converted large 2 family. This has been beautifully renovated with all the modern amenities while maintaining some of the old world charm like the gorgeous stained glass windows in the stairwell. Laundry in unit, built in a closet, walk in pantry off the kitchen, plenty of storage built in at the back stairwell and a hidden office built under the eaves, no space has been left untouched. There are two bedrooms on the main floor and upstairs your main bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk in closet. Separate living room and dining room that flow together, great for entertaining. Fenced in yard with mature plantings and a garden area with raspberry bushes and tomato plants. There is also a shed with your own locked space and even more dedicated storage in the basement. Too many updates to list. Nothing to do but move in.
Listed by Virginia Todd of Leading Edge Real Estate
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking DescriptionOff-Street
- Total Parking Spaces1
- Year Built1900
- Property TypeAttached
- Full Bath2
- Master BathYes
- Lead PaintUnknown
- HeatingForced Air
- Heat Zones2
- CoolingDuctless Mini-Split System
- Cooling Zones2
- Electric Features100 Amps
- WaterCity/Town Water
- Utility Connectionsfor Gas Range, Outdoor Gas Grill Hookup
- Energy FeaturesInsulated Windows, Prog. Thermostat
- SewerCity/Town Sewer
- Tax Year2021
- Date Listed07/19/2021
- Property TypeSF
- List Price$675,000
- MLS Number72864036
- MLS StatusActive
- Home Owners AssociationYes
- Square Feet1,770
- Square Feet SourceMeasured
- Road TypePublic
- Lot Size1770
- Lot DescriptionPaved Drive, Fenced/Enclosed, Gentle Slope
- MAIN LOAN4643
- Exterior Features
- Fenced Yard
- Garden Area
- Professional Landscaping
- Storage Shed
- Property StyleVictorian
- Roof MaterialAsphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Colorblue grey
- Highway Access
- House of Worship
- Medical Facility
- Public School
- Public Transportation
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Other AmenitiesBasement, Garden
- Year Built DescriptionActual
- Year Built SourcePublic Record
- Year RoundYes
- REQD OWN ASSOCIATIONYes
- SQUARE_FEET_DISCLOSURES2nd and 3rd floor does not include exclusive use part of basement
- View Count7
- Building Number31
- Unit #2
- NeighborhoodMelrose Highlands
- DirectionsBetween Upham and East Emerson.
- Adult CommunityNo
- Living Room DescriptionFlooring - Wood, Remodeled
- Living Room Dimensions15'8"X12'1"
- FlooringWood, Hardwood
- Master Bed Dimensions20'6"X12'6"
- Master Bedroom LevelThird Floor
- Bed 2 Dimensions11'10X13'3"
- Bed 2 LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 3 Dimensions9'9"X12'1"
- Bed 3 LevelSecond Floor
- Dining Room DescriptionFlooring - Wood
- Dining Room Dimensions14'0"X11'9"
- Dining Room LevelSecond Floor
- Kitchen Dimensions11'11X12'2"
- Kitchen LevelSecond Floor
- Living Room LevelSecond Floor
- Laundry LevelThird Floor
- Laundry Room Dimensions4'11"X4'6"
- Other Room 1 Dimensions7'11"X13'6"
- Other Room 1 LevelThird Floor
- Other Room 1 NameHome Office
- Interior FeaturesCable Available
- Basement FeatureFull, Interior Access, Bulkhead, Unfinished Basement