- $485,000List Price
Bring your paint brush and imagination and take 179 Lincoln Ave to the next level. This long-time family-owned home features high ceilings, beautiful original woodwork and many updates including the boiler, roof, windows, and more (listed below). Walking in the front door you're met with a functional front porch, and sunroom with double French doors. Continue on to the living and dining room where you'll find 10ft ceilings and well-kept hardwood floors. Finishing the first level is the kitchen with wash room and 1st floor bedroom providing lots of options for future expansion and renovation. Hardwoods continue to the second floor which features a master bedroom with walk-in closet, and two more generously sized bedrooms with hardwood floors. Notable updates with approximate ages: Boiler, electric panel, oil tank, whole house insulation (2012). Windows, siding, roof, and water main (2005).
Listed by Paul Cakounes of Maloney Properties, Inc.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionOff-Street
- Total Parking Spaces2
- Year Built1920
- Property TypeDetached
- Full Bath1
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Insulation FeatureFull
- Lead PaintUnknown
- HeatingSteam, Oil
- Heat Zones1
- CoolingWindow AC
- Electric Features100 Amps
- WaterCity/Town Water
- Hot WaterOil
- Utility Connectionsfor Gas Range
- Energy FeaturesInsulated Windows
- SewerCity/Town Sewer
- Tax Year2021
- Date Listed07/14/2021
- Property TypeSF
- List Price$485,000
- MLS Number72865433
- MLS StatusContingent
- Square Feet1,414
- Square Feet SourcePublic Record
- Road TypePublic
- Lot Size5001
- Lot DescriptionPaved Drive, Sloping
- MAIN LOBB3875
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Porch - Enclosed
- Property StyleColonial
- Roof MaterialAsphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- AmenitiesPublic Transportation, Park, Walk/Jog Trails, Conservation Area
- Other AmenitiesBasement
- Year Built DescriptionApproximate
- Year Built SourcePublic Record
- View Count49
- Building Number179
- StreetLincoln Avenue
- DirectionsPlease park on Guild or Lawndale. GPS Accurate.
- Living Room DescriptionFlooring - Hardwood, French Doors
- Living Room Dimensions11'7"X13'3"
- FlooringWall to Wall Carpet, Hardwood, Vinyl / VCT
- Bath 1 DescriptionBathroom - Full, Bathroom - With Tub & Shower
- Bath 1 Dimensions5'1"X8'8"
- Bath 1 LevelFirst Floor
- Bed 2 DescriptionCloset
- Master Bed DescriptionCloset - Walk-in
- Master Bed Dimensions13'7"X11'8"
- Master Bedroom LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 2 Dimensions11'6"X12'3"
- Bed 2 LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 3 DescriptionCloset
- Bed 3 Dimensions9'9"X11'9"
- Bed 3 LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 4 DescriptionCloset, Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- Bed 4 Dimensions11'3"X12'3"
- Bed 4 LevelFirst Floor
- Dining Room DescriptionFlooring - Hardwood
- Dining Room Dimensions11'7"X13'3"
- Dining Room LevelFirst Floor
- Kitchen Dimensions10'6"X11'10
- Kitchen LevelFirst Floor
- Living Room LevelFirst Floor
- Other Room 1 DescriptionFlooring - Hardwood, French Doors
- Other Room 1 Dimensions6'10"X13'3"
- Other Room 1 LevelFirst Floor
- Other Room 1 NameSun Room
- Other Room 2 Dimensions6'10"X13'4"
- Other Room 2 LevelFirst Floor
- Other Room 2 NameEntry Hall
- Basement FeatureFull, Walk Out