- $425,000List Price
Back on market with even more improvements! This fully renovated property is ready for its new owner! As you enter the front door,the brand new shiplap mudroom bench greets you,followed by the stunning new,bright,white eat- in kitchen,complete with large island,quartz countertops and ss appliances. The main living area is studded with recessed lighting,+ new wide plank wood flooring that compliments the new open-concept floor plan. There is even a brand new half bath/laundry room off of the kitchen for your convenience,with a 95% efficient tankless combo unit behind the custom cabinet. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms all boasting brand new carpet + paint,and a fully renovated full bathroom. Outside there is a brand new deck,brand new expanded paved driveway(s),+ oversized,flat lot highlighted by the new split-rail fence. Possibility for lot subdivision. Crawl space has been upgraded with new cement slab and spray foam. Close to shopping,restaurants + major highways!
Listed by Michelle Conceicao of Coldwell Banker Realty - Haverhill
Ask A Question
- Garage DescriptionDetached
- Parking Spaces5
- Parking DescriptionOff-Street, Paved Driveway
- Total Parking Spaces6
- Square Feet1,026
- Square Feet SourceMeasured
- Road TypePaved
- Lot Size14401
- Lot DescriptionPaved Drive, Fenced/Enclosed, Level
- MAIN LOAN6181
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Deck
- Property StyleColonial
- Roof MaterialAsphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- Bike Path
- Conservation Area
- Golf Course
- Highway Access
- House of Worship
- Medical Facility
- Private School
- Public School
- Public Transportation
- Tennis Court
- Walk/Jog Trails
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Other AmenitiesGolf, Tennis
- Year Built DescriptionActual
- Year Built SourcePublic Record
- SQUARE_FEET_DISCLOSURESBuyer to do their own due dilligence.
- Date Listed07/30/2021
- Property TypeSF
- List Price$425,000
- MLS Number72874120
- MLS StatusContingent
- Year Built1915
- Property TypeDetached
- Full Bath1
- Half Baths1
- Master BathNo
- Lead PaintUnknown
- HeatingHot Water Baseboard
- CoolingWindow AC
- Electric FeaturesCircuit Breakers
- WaterCity/Town Water
- Hot WaterNatural Gas, Tankless
- Utility Connectionsfor Gas Range, for Electric Dryer, Washer Hookup
- SewerCity/Town Sewer
- Tax Year2021
- Building Number65
- DirectionsPlease use GPS.
- Elementary SchoolMarsh Grammar
- Junior HighMarsh Grammar
- High SchoolMethuen High
- Living Room DescriptionFlooring - Wood, Recessed Lighting
- Living Room Dimensions11'2"X11'3"
- FlooringTile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Engineered Hardwood
- Bath 1 DescriptionBathroom - Half, Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, Dryer Hookup - Electric, Washer Hookup
- Bath 1 Dimensions9'11"X6'6"
- Bath 1 LevelFirst Floor
- Bath 2 DescriptionBathroom - Full, Bathroom - With Tub & Shower
- Bath 2 Dimensions6'8"X6'2"
- Bath 2 LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 2 DescriptionFlooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, Lighting - Overhead
- Master Bed DescriptionFlooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, Lighting - Overhead
- Master Bed Dimensions14'8"X8'10"
- Master Bedroom LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 2 Dimensions11'5"X9'7"
- Bed 2 LevelSecond Floor
- Bed 3 DescriptionFlooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, Lighting - Overhead
- Bed 3 Dimensions8'5"X8'5"
- Bed 3 LevelSecond Floor
- Dining Room DescriptionFlooring - Wood, Recessed Lighting
- Dining Room Dimensions11'2"X13'5"
- Dining Room LevelFirst Floor
- Kitchen DescriptionBathroom - Half, Flooring - Wood, Kitchen Island, Recessed Lighting, Gas Stove
- Kitchen Dimensions12'5"X12'5"
- Kitchen LevelFirst Floor
- Laundry DescriptionDryer Hookup - Electric, Washer Hookup
- Living Room LevelFirst Floor
- Laundry LevelFirst Floor
- Other Room 1 Dimensions8'0"X6'6"
- Other Room 1 LevelFirst Floor
- Other Room 1 NameFoyer
- Interior FeaturesCable Available